- An agency that finds employers or employees for those seeking them
- (employment agency) an agency that finds people to fill particular jobs or finds jobs for unemployed people
- (Employment Agency (Private)) A for-profit, private entity that brings together a job seeker and a prospective employer, for a fee, for the purpose of effecting a permanent employment relationship. In a vast majority of cases the new employer pays the fee.
- There are several places around the globe that use the name Sunshine Coast. They are collections of coastal towns and/or cities that have banded together, usually for tourist promotional reasons. This list contains only those regions that use the English version of the name.
- The Sunshine Coast is a region of the southern mainland coast of British Columbia, on the eastern shore of the Strait of Georgia, and just northwest of Greater Vancouver.
Sunshine Coast Water Police
Sunshine Coast Water Police vessel ‘George Doyle’ at Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast on Sunday 17/10/10.
Sunshine Coast Sunset HDR
Sunshine Coast Aug 2012